EAI CROWNCOM 2021 will be held in a fully-online format on December 11, 2021. Registrants are invited to join the conference in Voov Meeting in a live and interactive format. This brief guide will provide you with the most important information that will help you have the best possible experience.
This brief guide will provide you with the most important information that will help you have the best possible experience.
- For the best experience, we recommend you to download and install the Voov Meeting: https://voovmeeting.com/
- We encourage you to test the quality of your webcam and microphone before joining the Meeting.
- Presentations will be played either from a pre-recorded video or streamed live from the venue. Each presentation will be followed by a short live Q&A session.
- If you are a presenting author, please make sure to be present to answer questions at the time specified in the conference Program.
Joining the Voov Meeting:
- Details required in order to join the meeting will be sent to all Registrants via email a few days before the scheduled start of the conference. Please check your spam box.
- Each day of the conference has a separate meeting scheduled with its own ID and Passcode.
Participating in the Voov Meeting:
- All participants are free to use the Chat function to talk amongst themselves for the entire duration of the Meeting.
- To participate in the Q&A, participants may use Chat to ask questions during and briefly after the presentation.
- The moderator will select questions and read them out loud during the Q&A. At this time the presenting author may unmute their microphone and answer questions.
- In case the Q&A sessions are cut short due to time constraints, participants may use the Meeting during various Breaks to continue the discussion, or they may continue the Q&A after the final session of the day after an agreement with the Moderator.
- Participants are not allowed to share their screens. All presentations are displayed from the Moderator’s shared screen.
- In the unlikely case of disrupting behavior from an attendee or attendees, organizers of the conference reserve the right to perform the following actions without prior warning
- Mute an attendee/attendees.
- Remove an attendee/attendees from the Meeting without an option to reconnect.